Sunday 15 May 2011

YouTube Beauty Videos!

I am now making beauty videos for my channel on YouTube, IcklePixiesBeautyFix! My user name is Icklepixie1. I will be posting beauty hauls, reviews, tutorials (although I am not a make up artist!) & more beauty inspired videos. I'm very excited to get this going and I'm hoping to upload videos weekly. I decided to do this as I REALLY enjoy watching the videos made by the beauty community on YouTube very much. My love affair with make up started many years ago but I only looked up make up on YouTube around a year ago. It all started with me searching for make up tutorials when I purchased the Urban Decay Book Of Shadows Vol ll and wanted to get a few ideas for some creative looks. I  found them on Panacea81's channel  & was really inspired to start experimenting with different colours (other than the usual very natural shades I always wear!). So that's how I came to start making videos - now I'll see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment