Thursday 31 March 2011

Quite Cute Goodies.

Yesterday Morning there was a knock on my door. "I wonder who that could be at this time?". As I got to the door I suddenly realised that I could see a black box - YIPPEE I know that box from a mile off! It was a very quick delivery as I only ordered the products in the very wee hours of Monday morning. I had ordered three items from the, Quite Cute collection at Mac. I am getting into the colours of Spring now - especially peaches and corals. I purchased the lipstick in Playing Koi which is a pale peach colour very much like Hue lipstick but with a satin finish so it's a slightly different texture. I also bought the mineralise blush in Giggly which is a very pretty pink colour with a purple heart in the middle that mix together to make a very pretty blush. The final item is the lip liner in Naked as I don't own any nude lip liners & will also look great with Playing Koi. These are very Spring like colours and I highly recommend the lip sticks, blush, lip liners & the nail polishes are very pretty colours too. I'm really happy with my purchase & I'm looking forward to trying them all out.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment