Saturday 5 March 2011

My Very First Post!

Hi my name is Claire and I love cosmetics! I have liked beauty products since being around the age of 10 (yes I know, young) but I'm now in LOVE! I've worn make up since I was 11 - just a bit of eye shadow and tinted lip balm - and have now developed a sense of style to suit me & my lifestyle. I have three children, all girls - to share my love of cosmetics, when they're older of course! The eldest is Jaycee (aka ickle pixie) who is five years old - going on 25! Then the next one down is Kyla (aka ickle pumpkin) - 1 year old and cheeky as hell! Last but definitely not least is my little baby, Alyssa (aka ickle petal) - 5 months old. Their gorgeous daddy is Jay, who is constantly surrounded by us women and treats us all like princess', bless him:) Any way, I am starting my blog to connect with other people who are also interested in beauty, my friends aren't in to it like me and look at me like I'm crazy when I say something along the lines of, "I use Era or Wedge as a transitional colour"! I'm going to try and update my blog at least once a week, or more if possible as I am usually quite busy with the Kids, etc. Thanks for reading and be sure to return for lots of posts coming up on my favourite beauty products and more! Bye for now, Claire.xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment