Friday 18 March 2011

A Match Made In Heaven


 I knew that I wanted Marquise d' lippy & Emancipation lip gloss as soon as I looked at the swatches for the Wonder Woman collection. So as soon as I received my email telling me the collection was available online, sure enough I was ordering these items within minutes! I eagerly awaited their arrival and I received my parcel three days later with much anticipation. A lot of people aren't too keen on the packaging but I really like it and think it suits the Wonder Woman theme brilliantly. Marquise d' is a sandy peach colour and is a Lustre finish which I really like. The packaging of the lipstick is my favourite of all the products in this collection and the lipstick is a pretty colour that will go with most looks. Emancipation is a beautiful peachy colour with a bit of shimmer. I love the big wand as I find it easier to apply the gloss in one stroke. My only negatives are that when you pull the wand out, gloss splatters out of the tube due to the top being to tight. Also the gloss sticks together and forms blobs if I'm not careful to keep smoothing it out. All that said, the products are really beautiful and look fab used separately for a lighter look or used together to create a more impactful look. Great for all skin colours especially fair to medium. Highly recommended!


Left: Emancipation Right: Marquise d'

                         comparing the size to a regular lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment